Wednesday, October 27, 2004

27th october my birthday

hi hi hi
wel ltoday was my birthday and it was very shitty the last couple of days have been hell lots of presentations nad research and a big three hour exam also . so pulled an all nighter got the presentation ready , then i did the exam and then after that I had an evaluation .
So the eviction happened two people were sent home . I made it through .
So i'm off to a country on in the field training next week its so exciting we don't know where yet.
could be anywhere.
went to a fabulous indian for my birthday , the guys bought me a chocolate cake which was divine . Everyone here was making a big deal of it being my birthday despite it being such a pressure day.
Which was lovely ....I went drinking too but the huge indian meal made it difficult ot waddle and the loss of a nights sleep didnot help either. Going ot bed now take care xxx lois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home