Tuesday, January 04, 2005

hello new year

hi folks
still in ireland got picked up by sparky boy and driven to limerick where my family had my birthday party which they had all missed cos i was in @Brussels for my birthday !!
had a great few weeks at home despite the frustration of having my baby car sitting outside the door me being unable to drive it
went to galway for a few days and i got rid of my sunburn !!
now went back to college todya and no one had forgotten me so that was cool .
Spraky boy was a great guy over the xmas almost makes me wonder why we split up but he reminded me so thats ok . had a great christmas all the same and hope ive seen all of my mates though sometimes communications have been a little down .
going to the cinema tonight ot see bridget Jones
saw BEE today for coffee and chats which was really cool .
Also going to cineman with ginger , spade and earhart ...so hoep we all have loads of fun ...
love
micha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home