Tuesday, December 13, 2005

well hello there y'all

I was just chatting to a former college mate of mine from south carolina , we actually hes russian but we both stayed at usc . Its funny how things have completely changed in that space of time since i left the US.
I'm still at work today and this weekend i have to fly out of UAE for work before i head off to europe next week for the craic.
anyhow tommorrow os the work christmas party and I'll be judging the most inappropriate use of tinsel competition. All good . I hope its completely inappropiately used .
We are off to the local irish pub which should be good.
There really very little sense of christmas here , its the 29 degree heat maybe , or maybe the fact that everyone is muslim . The girls and I did sing our hearts out to last christmas the other day , as we drove down the 9 lane highway trying to keep our sunglasses on in the wind from the convertible car we were driving.poor us eh
?
guinane is trying ot get me to go to see santa with her too , our schedules are a bit hectic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home