Sunday, September 03, 2006

omana mania

Well spent the weekend in Muscat,Oman for the craic. Went up thru the montains about five hours driving and found the capital of Oman.
Grand says you. Had been booked into a hotel by my mate on easyjet website. It was possibly the sleaziest hotel in Muscat but sure it was a clean bed. It was the kind of hotel that had an a/c unit that was trying to drag itself free. In the morning I was sure that it had moved around the room the racket it was making.
It was either sweltering hot or artic cold. Took the artic option and spent the night with all clothing thrown over me.
Went to posh hotels for all meals, it was a good option considering the cafe in ours was full of photo-fit would be crimeline candidates.
On the last night we took the stairs to our floor cos the lift was broken and accidentally discovered Omans one and only lap dancing club.
Well it wasnt quite lap but still there was dancing like movements and old boys were ogling and donating money to five of the chubbiest/ ugliest girls I've ever seen.
It was hilarious.
Best trip ever really funny there are other adventures including the live sex show and the sick Sunset cruise. Oman was beautiful but to be honest I wouldn't stay in that particular place again.
Unless I needed some cash, someone as goregous as me could clean up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home