Sunday, January 23, 2005

i bruise easily

I bruise easily So be gentle when you handle me, cant scratch the surface without moving me underneath . Words from a song that gra gave me on a cd for christmas beautifu words but so true. We are all a lot more fragile than we know .
Zanzibar was fantastic our mystery benefactor chartered a flight for the three of us and we were whisked to an idyllic resort ,it was so romantic ,. Perfect for a honeymoon it was just so gorgeous , the beach was long white fine sand , turqiose water that was warm !!
It was so pretty we lived in these gogeous chalets that looked outinto the water and the surrounding african bush . We had a dnner by the pool arabian style and then out for dancing bongo music stil isnt my favourite . We were treated like princesses it was so lovely . Really an exotic experience.
Anyway hope that shame doesnt upset Ella today and the message is honey donet worry easy come easy go .
love
shelley

2 Comments:

Blogger Earhart said...

Thankfully Ginger is in good spirits. Shame didn't bother his rectum turning up for her last night! Now, she realises that he's not worth her effort! Well done to her.

Hope you're well Lois. Lots of posts on the Blog over the weekend (I had lots of commenting to do).

January 24, 2005 at 1:47:00 AM PST  
Blogger Earhart said...

Lois:

Been looking into flights to Dar Es Salaam. Is that near to you? If I did visit - could I stay with you?

Please email me with your email addreess (all of which I can't remember)

January 24, 2005 at 7:21:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home